Church Communications 101
Develop a communications strategy for your church that stands the test of time.
Regardless of aesthetic trends, the newest social platform, and whether or not Twitter survives this decade, this course will teach you comm strategies that transcend any specific platform, design, or trend.
You’re going to learn how to communicate to your church and set up structures in such a way that you’re getting more volunteers, greater volume of giving, more connect cards filled out, and be constantly building towards a church culture that understands at all times what your church is aiming to accomplish.
HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO THAT?
- Figure out your church’s audience
- Address three big church comm problems and provide strategies to solve them
- Show you how to develop a church comm strategy
This is foundational training for any church.
What Will You Learn?
- Develop a communications strategy for your church that stands the test of time.
- Get more signups, ministry attendance, and buy-in from your church.
2. The Binary Church04:59
3. Problem #1: Overload04:49
4. Strategy #1: The Pyramid Model09:06
5. Problem #2: Consequences & Promises00:00
6. Strategy #2: Storytelling Marketing00:00
7. Problem #3: No One is Listening03:23
8. Strategy #3 – Central Hub05:16
9. Bringing It All Together00:00
10. Developing Your Communication Strategy04:41
11. How to Prioritize Ministries & Events00:00
12. 3 Bad Examples of Church Communications00:00
13. 3 Good Church Communications Examples00:00
Download Audio Files
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet